Entrepreneurship First Steps For Graduates is an exciting, new online course specially created for alumni and graduants of Ngee Ann Polytechnic to learn more about entrepreneurship and kick start their entrepreneurial dreams!
Designed and delivered by The Sandbox at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, this course is aimed at developing your budding entrepreneurial ambitions!
No matter where your entrepreneurial interests lie, the knowledge you gain from this course will be practical, applicable and realistic.
Watch the video below to find out more about the course!
What you need to know about Entrepreneurship First Steps For Graduates:
- Complete this FREE course within A DAY! - Forget long complicated courses! You can finish the everything in just 12 hours.
- Learn anytime, anywhere - This course is conducted entirely online so you don't have to turn up for classes at a physical location! Whether you prefer to learn at night or listen to the lessons on the train/bus, go right ahead! This course is specially suited for busy students like you.
- Certificate of Completion - When you complete the course, you will be awarded a digital Certificate of Completion!
- Business Plan Creation - This course will equip you with all the knowledge and guidance to create your very own business plan.
Alumni and those who graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Those interested in entrepreneurship and considering starting their own businesses
What you'll get out of taking Entrepreneurship First Steps:
- Understand how to think like an entrepreneur
- Learn how to come up with good business ideas
- Get inspired to develop your own business idea
- Discover tips to grow your business idea
- Take the first steps to starting your own business!
- Hey there! Start here first!
- Course Overview
- How To Use This Learning Platform
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Course Survey
- What Is An Entrepreneur?
- Uncertainty, Failure, Success - The Story Of A Startup That Almost Wasn't
- Interview: How Can I Become A Successful Entrepreneur?
- Interview: Important Skills That Entrepreneurs Need
- Interview: Why Is Starting When You Are Young So Important?
- Why Is Singapore A Great Place For Startups?
- Knowledge Check #1
- Old vs. New - The History Of How We "Do" Business
- Business Model Innovation
- How Technology Can Make Or Break Your Business
- TED Talk: Knut Haanaes - Two Reasons Companies Fail - And How To Avoid Them
- Growing A Startup In Singapore
- Knowledge Check #2
- Important Business Terms All Entrepreneurs Should Know
- Products vs Services – What’s The Difference?
- The Importance of Having A Minimum Viable Product
- Knowledge Check #3
- Figuring Out What People Want Or Need
- The Importance Of A Business Model
- Getting To Know The People You Want To Help
- Deciding What You Can Do For Your Customers
- Opportunities and Threats
- The Business Model Canvas: The What, Why And How
- The Business Model Canvas: Case Studies
- Knowledge Check #4
- What Is Marketing?
- The 4Ps Of Marketing
- Guerrilla Marketing, Customer Relationships & Social Media Marketing
- Financing Your Business
- Entrepreneur Interviews: How Do Entrepreneurs Market Their Business and Make Money?
- Knowledge Check #5
- Congrats! You Have Reached The End Of The Course. What's Next?
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic: The Poly for Budding Entrepreneurs
- 🖥️ Singapore's Vibrant Startup Ecosystem
- ⭐ ACE: Action Community for Entrepreneurship
- Post-Course Survey
- Upload Your Business Plan Submission Here
How long does it take to complete EFS For Grads?
The EFS For Grads course will take around 7 to 8 hours to complete, with another 2 to 3 hours to complete their business plan. This will take a total of 11 to 12 hours.
How much does this course cost?
It is absolutely free. There are no hidden costs.
What do I need to access this course?
All you need is a computer with reliable Internet access, earphones to listen to the videos / audio and time to finish this course.
How many times can I take this course?
We highly recommend that you sign up ONCE for the course, using your real name as this will be listed on your Certificate of Completion. However, you can choose to go through the learning materials as many times as you want.
What happens if I don't finish this course?
We certainly hope that you'll be able to finish this course. If you cannot complete the course, you will not be issued a Certificate of Completion.
What if I have more questions?
You may access the full FAQ in the link below. If you have further questions or feedback, please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer your questions!